Science Selective is the widest range of veterinary recommended species-specific foods formulated to meet the nutritional needs of small furry pets. Now treating small pets can be healthy as well as delicious too, with Selective Naturals. These Orchard Loops with Apple and Timothy Hay are tasty baked treats made fresh from our bakery in the heart of Suffolk and are high in fibre with no added sugar – ideal for small pet herbivores.
Feed as a tasty treat to complement your pet’s regular diet. Allow 2-4 treats per day, depending on the size of your pet. Before and after opening please store in a cool, dry place. Fresh hay and water should always be available.
- Treats suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas
- With tasty Timothy Hay and Apple
- Perfect for hand feeding, interaction and bonding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- High in fibre – 12%
- With long fibre to help support dental and digestive wellbeing
- Truly tasty with no added sugars
- No artificial colours
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Crude Protein (min) 7.0%, Crude Fat (min) 2.0%, Crude fibre (max) 12.0%, Moisture (max) 11.0%
Wheat flour, Ground dried locust beans, Ground timothy hay (8.6%), Ground alfalfa hay, Ground peas, Soya oil, Ground dried apple (3%), Linseeds.
Feed as a tasty treat to complement your pet’s regular diet. Feed 2-4 treats per day, depending on the size of your pet. Before and after opening please store in a cool, dry place. Fresh hay and water should always be available.