Our 100% natural whole beef Marrow Bones are deliciously satisfying and the perfect treat for experienced raw fed dogs. Rated by our experts as an advanced raw bone, we recommend to feed to dogs over 10 months of age and with experience of eating raw bones.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
Feed material for dogs.
Read our Bones & Chews Guide for more information and safety tips about giving your dog bones, chunks and chews.
• Always ensure your dog is fed on a 100% raw diet at least 3-4 weeks before introducing whole bones
• Introduce slowly and gradually following our bone guide
• Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
• Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
• Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews
A few tips when feeding Raw Meaty Bones or Chews:
- Never cut or saw bones.
- Never feed bones with small children present.
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone.
- Never feed cooked bones.
- Always separate multi-dog households before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friends may fight).
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience.
- Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent.
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge.
- Always dispose of any uneaten material 24 hours after it's been defrosted.
- For seniors (7+ years) just beginning their raw food journey, start with bone-free chews or softer bones.
- Too much bone may lead to constipation.
- Handle in the same way that you would any raw product at home and always keep feeding areas clean.
Storage: Keep frozen until use. Defrost in a sealed container on the side for two hours or in the fridge overnight. Once defrosted please use the product within 24 hours. If storing after a chew session, rinse the treat under cold water and store in a sealed plastic bag or container in the fridge for a maximum of 24 hours.
We recommend raw meaty bones & chews to be fed as part of a healthy raw diet 1-3 times per week.