Nutriment’s raw lamb raw dog food is made from human-grade quality raw meat, nutritious vegetables and superfoods. Specially formulated to promote the health and happiness of dogs, our in-house canine nutritionists carefully select biologically appropriate ingredients which are natural for dogs to consume, great-tasting and easily digestible. Our lamb formula is free from fillers, grains and artificial ingredients, which are commonly found in commercial dog foods and can cause unpleasant side effects for dogs. The fresh raw lamb meat, offal and bone found in our lamb formula provides essential nutrition to support a multitude of bodily functions, as well as being supportive of the canine digestive system.
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 85% fresh meat and bone.
British Lamb Breast with Bone, British Lamb Heart, British Lamb Liver, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Mytilus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 61.70%
- Protein: 13.50%,
- Fat: 16.70%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.20%,
- Fibre: 1.10%
- Calcium: 1.54%
- Phosphorus: 1.83%
- Sodium: 0.12%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food